- Research: Internship in University or Research institute (most of the placements are in this field)
- Industry: Internship in a Pharmaceutical company (few placements)
- Community: Internship in a Community pharmacy (very few placements, due to lack of pharmacies with a laboratory)
Length of training periods
2 weeks depending on the availability of the host city. A student can do internships in several cities to match their availability.
Available months and cities
IMPORTANT! We host the exchange students only throughout the month of JULY.
- Bucharest (Research, Industry) - 1-2 weeks
- Cluj (Research, Industry) - 1-2 weeks
- Craiova (Research) - 1-2 weeks
- Iași (Research, Industry) - 1-2 weeks
- Târgu-Mureș (Community) - 1-2 weeks
We offer accommodation in students dormitories. The cost is different for each city. In some cities accommodation is free but it depends from year to year.
Board, pocket money or other financial benefits/remuneration
No remuneration is provided
English (at least B2 / Upper Intermediate)
Information on Work Permits and Visa
The students from the European Union do not need a VISA. The students not in the European Union need a visa and they should apply for the VISA with a month before the SEP program. Also, we will provide for the Exchange Students an Invitation Letter.
The outgoing (Romanian) students will take part in a Preselection process in November, including 3 steps: (1) sending their ML and CV to the SEO via e-mail, (2) filling a Preselection Form, (3) taking part in an interview.
The incoming (foreign) students are chosen based on their Application form that they submit on the IPSF website. If needed, we may organize some interviews.