- Scientific Research (speciality on Quality Control of Drugs, Cosmetics and Herbal Medicines)
- Scientific Research (speciality on Microbial Biomolecules)
- Industrial Pharmacy (speciality on Pharmacotechnical Development & Analytical Development)
- Clinical Pharmacy (speciality on Pharmaceutical Care)
Length of training periods
- 3 to 8 weeks (depends on the student's schedule)
- the period can be extended longer if the student has good yield and so desire it (subject to the availability of the host to accept)
Available months and cities
- Available from January to December (any time of the year)
- City: São Paulo, SP
PS1: We won't be receiving students in 2021 because of the covid-19 pandemic.
PS 2: The exchange will take place at USP's College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, so there will always be other students in the research lab (from USP - pharmacy and chemistry especially - and other exchange students), also some FEBRAF’s members. That means that the SEP student will have support for the entire program regardless of the month they choose to go.
- Our exchanges students usually stay at a hostel (paid by the student, approximately 20 EUR/night) and choose between shared room (mixed or single-sex) or individual room.
- Students do not need to book accommodation (will be done by our team), we just ask to deposit at least half of the total accommodation amount 1 month before leaving for Brazil. The remaining amount can be paid during the stay until the exchange ends.
Board, pocket money or other financial benefits/remuneration
- Flight ticket paid by the student;
- We can provide financial aid for transport (between the hostel and the research lab) and food (only within the university restaurants).
- Others financial benefits are not provided.
- We advise to bring an amount of 400 EUR to spend in 4 weeks (including food, trips and tourism)
- English (advanced or fluent), Spanish (advanced of fluent) or Portuguese (intermediate, advanced of fluent).
PS: Please note that brazillian native language is NOT Spanish. If you don't speak portuguese at all, make sure that your level of English our Spanish is close to fluent, because Brazilians are not used to speak in these idioms.
- We accept students from 2nd year of graduation or postgraduate students in any year.
Information on Work Permits and Visa
The need of visa and necessary documents will be analyzed according to the student's origin (we will help the student with all visa process) Additional Documents needed: health insurance
The student may have to make a specific document for foreigners in Brazil depending on the length of their exchange. This will be notified in advance by our team.
- Selection Procedures will be done by our SEO.
- No deadline from now.
- More details of 2022 SEP will be provided by October 2021 in our social media.
Contact: [email protected] / Updated on 29/03/2021