Palestinian Territories, PSF-NNU
Incoming students will have the possibility to choose between :
- Research : Where students can learn from our researcher lecturers and get experience on how to write research paper and participate in students’ medical projects.
- Clinical Pharmacy: which will take place at An-Najah national hospital in Nablus.
- Community pharmacy: in pharmacies near An-Najah National University.
Length of training periods
- From 2 - 3 weeks as the student prefers
- If the student prefers a longer period of time, we will try to work on it
Available months and cities
The SEP takes place in summer, specifically between June - August
Students who are interested in visiting Palestine will be staying in Nablus, which is an amazing city.
- We offer free accommodation in apartments with our students.
- Or if preferred, you're welcome to stay in our beautiful historical hotels in Nablus. The cost isn't that expensive, but if incoming students are willing to stay together, the prices will be much lower.
Board, pocket money or other financial benefits/remuneration
- Unfortunately no pocket money is provided, all expenses are on the student
- There are a lot of cheap restaurants/café/markets etc. where students can find everything they need
- Transportation is quite cheap: bus/mini buses. Also taxis are easily affordable here in Palestine (West Bank).
- Upon arrival, we will help students to get a SIM card with Palestinian number to easily communicate.
Basic knowledge of English (if you speak Arabic it would be a plus but it is not a requirement)
We accept Students who completed their 2nd or 3rd year of studies , undergraduates and FRESH graduates.
Information on Work Permits and Visa
Visa is required depending on where you come from. Visa information will vary from country to country as some countries can get visa on arrival that is valid for 30 days For example EU countries and most Asian countries can enter Palestine without a visa . - Students from countries where they need a visa, need an invitation letter issued from PSFNNU (upon their request) to be submitted to the Embassy at their country.
The selection process is carried out by the SEO in the first place . Students have to apply at least two months before the date of their exchange and the SEO selects a couple of AF's of which she thinks is good . For more information, please contact: [email protected] Or contact the SEO on social media platforms: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fofo.afifi/ What's App: +972533095540 This page was updated on the 17th of Feb. 2022